Nothing can or should replace a consistent daily time in the Word of God. The Scriptures alone are sufficient for teaching, reproof, correction, and training in righteousness (2 Timothy 3:16). However, we would like to introduce helpful resources to reinforce the philosophy, vision, and purposes of our God-given mission as a church. While we may not align with each author in all areas, we believe these resources will be profitable for you as you strive to grow in grace and in the knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
BUILD A PERSONAL LIBRARY
The following Study Bibles and books are suggestions to guide you in building a personal library. There are always more good books than we can even begin to recommend, but we believe this will be a great start.
– Honest Evangelism – Rico Tice
Counseling and Relationships
– Trusting God: Even When Life Hurts, Jerry Bridges
– Suffering: Gospel Hope When Life Doesn’t Make Sense, Paul Tripp
– Praying the Bible, Donald Whitney
– Finally Free: Fighting for Purity with the Power of Grace, Heath Lambert
– To The Golden Shore, Adoniram Judson
– The Life and Diary of David Brainerd, Jonathan Edwards
– Shepherding a Child’s Heart, Tedd Tripp
– Instructing a Child’s Heart, Tedd Tripp
– Age of Opportunity, Paul Tripp
– What to Expect When You’re Expecting, Heidi Murkoff (Although a secular book, this book does have a lot of helpful information.)
– On Becoming Babywise: Giving Your Infant the Gift of Nighttime Sleep, Robert Bucknam M.D. and Gary Ezzo M.A.
– Dangerous Calling, Paul David Tripp
– Oneness Embraced: Reconciliation, The Kingdom, and How We are Stronger Together, Tony Evans
– Under Our Skin: Getting Real about Race. Getting Free from the Fears and Frustrations that Divide Us, Benjamin Watson
– Disciplines of a Godly Man, R. Kent Hughes
Listen to Bible Teaching
See God transform your life!
Ask us anything, or let us know how we can pray for you.
Seriously, go ahead.
9:30am The Gathering
11:00am Growth Groups
11:00am One Hope Kids
Northwest Classical Academy
3010 Cobb Pkwy NW
Kennesaw, GA 30152
2862 Glenburnie Ct.
Acworth, GA 30101
Far more important than just one man's opinions or a life coaching session, we explore God's Word together each week in order to learn more about our amazing God and how to live for Him in our daily lives! These messages are posted weekly for you to listen to again or to share with a friend.