PRAY FOR YOUR NEIGHBOR
One of the greatest ways we can not only develop a greater love for our neighbors but also display that love is to simply pray for them.
- As you develop a closer relationship with them, ask for them to share with you ways in which you can pray for them.
- Add your neighbor(s) to your prayer list and make it a point to pray for them each week.
- Pray for God to work in the heart of your neighbor to understand the truth of the Gospel (2 Corinthians 4:6).
PRAY WITH ANOTHER BELIEVER
- Pray that God will open more opportunities to develop a closer relationship with your neighbor.
- Pray that God will develop in you a greater Christ-like love for your neighbor(s).
- Pray that God will help you look for ways to serve your neighbor and display Jesus’ love to them in practical ways.
- Begin to pray that God will deepen your understanding of the Gospel message.
- Daily pray for God to work in the heart of your neighbor and to give you Gospel opportunity, compassion, and boldness.
Here are a few helpful passages and verses to consider praying through:
Listen to Bible Teaching
See God transform your life!
Ask us anything, or let us know how we can pray for you.
Seriously, go ahead.
9:30am The Gathering
11:00am Growth Groups
11:00am One Hope Kids
Northwest Classical Academy
3010 Cobb Pkwy NW
Kennesaw, GA 30152
2862 Glenburnie Ct.
Acworth, GA 30101
Far more important than just one man's opinions or a life coaching session, we explore God's Word together each week in order to learn more about our amazing God and how to live for Him in our daily lives! These messages are posted weekly for you to listen to again or to share with a friend.